Monster Fruit Monster Fruit

Very Powerful! Can't wait to see your future stuff. Nice to hear that you are learning as a creator, surely looks like you had much fun with the animation, impressive display of timing. Who did the music? Did you? I really like the final piece. Congrats!

SwedishPlumTrees responds:

Hey there. Thanks for the kind words! All of the music can be found on audiojungle.com.

Creation Creation

Great presentation. but could use some music. Would give less, but 2.5 Stars for cool visual effects !

Mario Seinfeld Mario Seinfeld

This is beatiful! Room for improvement, but amazing overall ! 4.5 stars.

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

BHAHAHAH ! Awesome art, animation, gestures, everything! 5 Stars ! LMFAO. Please teach me .
(You are my first 5 star vote and subcription btw)

Goku Vs Superman 1 Goku Vs Superman 1

One fight we'd all love to see ! What i liked most about your video was the drawings, nicely done, not too crude. Could use more interaction, animation-wise, instead of the same repetitive movements and camera shaking.

SeanimeNet responds:

Yeah thats my issue at the moment but Ill get better with the next ones i do. I appreciate the critique! Very helpful.

Chibi Avatar Harlem Shake Chibi Avatar Harlem Shake

Quite funny, never seen the avatar gang like that. Okay video, what hurt you was the limited animation seemed bland and choppy on certain characters.

SeanimeNet responds:

Yeah I gotta work on that. Thanks for the mature critique. That is quite a rare find.